Services & Prices
Services & prices
- Store your child's stem cells today to protect both your child and your family for the future . View our prices
What happens next?
Once you’ve booked with us, your consent documents will be sent to you. On receipt of your signed forms we will despatch your collection kit to you.
Is that it?
Yes for now. Keep your collection kit ready with your hospital bag until the day of delivery.
On the day
Take the kit with you to the hospital. If you require a phlebotomist, call to inform them that your labour is commencing, and call again in your last stages of dilation. After the birth, the cord samples and maternal blood are collected by the attending physician or phlebotomist, who will sign the paperwork which is packed in to the kit.
The kit is sealed and handed back to you. Call us to request collection as soon as it’s convenient. We will then arrange for a courier to collect your kit. We’ll let you know that it’s arrived safely at our laboratory, and you’ll be called again once the sample has been processed.
Upon successful storage you’ll be sent a certificate and the sample will be stored for 25 years.
How to get started
- Click here to order online
- The process:
- Enter your details
- Choose your storage options
- Pay your booking fee
- Smart Cells will contact you to confirm your order within 24 hours
- Your collection kit will be despatched to you
- Order by phone: +44 (0)1895 424 430
- Our Advisors will explain the facts & benefits of cord banking and offer you your storage options
- Keep your payment method handy to place your booking fee
We believe that in the future this service should be available to every parent
- Established in 2000, Smart Cells International is the oldest private umbilical cord stem cell company in the UK.
- We have collected from over 70 countries worldwide.