The booking fee is non-refundable as each stem cell kit and components are labelled with your unique ID number and cannot be used by any other person. If you are unable to use your kit on the day of birth for any reason, please let us know. If the kit has not been opened, we may be able to offer you a partial refund. It is your responsibility to return items to us; we recommend recorded delivery or Royal Mail Guaranteed. We cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to goods whilst they are being returned.
We recommend using a trackable delivery service such as Royal Mail Recorded Delivery.
If the product returned is not in good condition or the packaging is damaged, we do reserve the right to refuse any refund agreed on the item. This does not affect your statutory rights Items should be returned in their original product packaging.
Items that are not Returnable or Exchangeable
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Instructions for Returning Goods
Include the delivery note or a copy of your email invoice with the goods. Please send the goods in appropriate packaging.
- Obtain Returns Request by calling to our customer service on 01895 424430.
- Make sure the items are properly packed to prevent damage in transit. (We cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to goods whilst they are being returned.)
- A cover note clearly stating the reason for return.
- Return the package to:
Smart Cells International . Unit 7Chancerygate
Horton Close, West Drayton
5. Once we receive the goods back and have inspected them, we will refund your payment (using the same payment type you used to pay for your order)
Delivery Information – UK Orders
We offer free delivery for all orders. Wherever possible, all UK orders will be processed within 5 working days and sent at a date convenient to you. All deliveries require a signature upon receipt. If you have any further information with regards to our UK delivery information, please feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.