Anthony Westwood is a personal trainer who has been working in London for many years and has now moved into sales for an award winning gym in Surrey. Myself (Katy) and Anthony are both into fitness and have competed in shows together!
1. Why did you decide to store your baby’s stem cells?
We kept hearing about storing stem cells and then came in for a visit for more information and to understand a bit more about the process. We want to protect our little girls future as much as we can and this is the perfect way to do so.
2. Had you heard about stem cell banking before? If so, where?
We had heard briefly and met one of your team members at one of the baby shows.
3. What has your experience been like with Smart Cells?
Smart cells have been great with us, explaining everything in fine detail and showing us step by step, the procedure. Always answering any questions and making the process stress free.
4. Did the process work as you had expected it to? Did you find it to be an easy process?
The process was easier than expected. I was worrying about the collection at birth but I didn’t even notice the phlebotomist making the collection – she was so lovely and discreet respecting our privacy.
5. Are there any obstacles that would have prevented you from using our service?
5. What would you say to a friend or colleague who was thinking of using Smart Cells?
It’s something that could potentially be lifesaving for you and your child.
6. Would you recommend this service to others? If so, why?
We would definitely recommend to anyone pregnant and considering to give you a call to discuss further.